Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

it's BeeN a WhiLe

I just dun have any idea how time flies until i feel and experienced it. It feels like it was yesterday when the first time i put my feet on the KPMIM's ground. But time flies. Its the end of semester 5 already. N i'm not gonna meet my WAFIM'S for a few months. 

This is my beloved WAFIM's.  Strictly no entry  :)



There's bittersweet memories. There are even 'hot' memories, but for sure, those memories are what keeping me alive, today. 

I never thought that i'll found those people who appreciate friendship, those people who know and value friendship, as i am a lone ranger before.

24th November is the most awkward moment ever. I dunno how to describe it, but i know that u know how it feels, peep. (coz i believe u feel the same)  Eventhough u didnt see me crying, but deep inside, my heart is ripping apart.  U know how much i appreciate u guys rite.

This post might be meaningless, but for me,its a true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BuNga2 UntuK GaDiS MoNteL